Pages

5 August 2017

♡ Lenspop Ashley-S green - review ♡

Click here to see the lenses in the shop!

Annyeong! ♡

I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD. HOLY.
I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS LONG HIATUS.
Quick life update? OK!
I finished my apprenticeship!!! I'm officially a dental assistant now. woohoo. This was actually the reason why I went on a hiatus, good lord, studying for my final exams (and the exams themselves) were killing me. I never expected the knowledge of 3 years in school to be this much haha. I kind of messed the exams up anyway. I've been a good student in school but I ended up with average grades for the final tests. Meh, whatever. At least my school grades look good on paper :D
But heeeeeeell I've been so relieved when everything was over....I ended up crying immediately after the practical exam ended haha... pls don't ask me how the practical exam went, I'm still hiding in the hall of shame
And for now....I'm kind of a lazy bum again! Applying for jobs....good thing I saved up some money, haha.
Oh and I broke my finger.

BUT LET'S GO BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC CUZ I DON'T REALLY LIKE TALKING ABOUT MYSELF THAT MUCH


http://klenspop.com/en/



Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price:  $18.00 $5.50 / 16,46€ 5,03€


Rating! ♡ 
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement:

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall:♥♥♥♥♥
ooooo some nice green lenses, me likey. I think they're looking good, the colour is great. The design also blends in nicely. I pretty much can't say anything bad about them. Rather than that, I sit here thinking how they would look like if a natural red-haired person would wear them. Maybe I should get a red wig....



 Picture spam!


Ok that's all again. ...is anyone even blogging nowadays? I feel so lonely haha.


See you very soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment