Pages

4 May 2016

♡ Vassen SW4 green - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/1170-sw4-green.html
Annyeong! ♡

Hope you guys aren't as busy (and tired) as I am! Small update on my life or rather on the "broken waterpipe incident"; My bedroom is still a mess, but the walls are dry now. (How long did that water come out of that water pipe ffs) I couldn't sleep in my bedroom for 4 weeks in total, but today I'm finally reunited with my bed! ;A; Good. My back hurts like hell.

But enough with my problems, let's take a look on these lenses, shall we?



Okay. So they got new packaging! Looks cute, yes. But they only contained the small bottles. No lens cases. Luckily I just sorted old lenses out and had some unused lens case in my room...


Brand: Vassen
Diameter: 15mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin:
 South Korea
Price:  $18.00 / 16,46€



Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♡♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
Another pair of multicoloured lenses! I was quite excited to wear these, because the green colour looked so vibrant in the lens case! They didn't turn out that colourful on my eyes tho. But I like them anyway, they enhance my eyes nicely. As always, they were very comfortable for me, but keep in mind that I'm used to wear lenses for serveral hours without any problems. In my opinion there isn't a huge enlarging effect, but that's totally okay if you consider buying them because you want to wear them every day. I personally think smaller lenses (and of course not extreme colourful lenses) are way more suited to be worn every day and not only on special occasions :) Which in this case would be the best choice for these lenses!


More awkward posing~



Okidoki, That's aaall! Last weekend I went to the dokomi, maybe I'll write a short entry about that too! But for now I'm gonna relax and enjoy my super long weekend - I love holidays haha


 See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment