Pages

9 April 2016

♡ Vassen Kayo 3 Tone grey - review ♡

http://loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=1858
Annyeong! ♡

So here I am with a new circle lens review~ This time I have these cuties from loveshoppingholics! (And I'm hella late with this review and the review of the second pair of lenses from them...like always .___.)


http://loveshoppingholics.com/

 Can we please appreciate this cute little plastic bag? ;A; ♡

 and I still love the fact that they thank you with a small, cute card each time they send you something! ♡


Brand: Vassen 
Diameter: 14.5 mm 
Water content: 45%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 1 year
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $21.90




Rating!
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall:♥♥♥♥♡
Very nice, yet natural looking lenses! (How often have I said the phrase "natural looking" on my blog already? :D) They sure met my expectations. I've only seen pictures of them on dark eyes, so of course I got curious how they would look like on blue eyes. I hoped that the colours would be a bit more vibrant or prominent, but the colour intensity is fine this way, too. I said before that I don't really like it when my sclera is visible through the lens, I think it looks a bit odd. But all in all, they're great decent lenses that enhance blue eyes nicely! And the comfort is pretty good as well. Like I wasn't wearing lenses at all~



More pictures!

 

Okay! I'm gonna go and dive into my private life. Actually I'm just driving to my uncles place to celebrate his birthday....um yeah. Maybe I can do another blogentry tomorrow...we'll see. :D

See you soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment