Pages

18 April 2016

♡ Vassen Kayo 3 Tone brown - review ♡

http://loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=1857
Annyeong! ♡

Surpriiise! As you can see, I kinda went on a grunge trip. Or something. Don't ask me why, I don't know it either. I guess it's the influence of the shirt.





still loooove the packaging~ ♡



Brand: Vassen 
Diameter: 14.5 mm 
Water content: 45%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 1 year
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $21.90



Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
Well well! I have to admit, I think I underestimated these lenses. Because the grey ones weren't very vibrant, I thought the brown colour wouln't stand out much. Okay, my eyes don't look 100% brown, but I like the way the colour turns out in my eyes. I think the colours mix in great with my blue eyes.
They're not quite big, but an enlarging effect is definitely there. And just like the grey lenses, very comfy! I think I even wore them for over 10 hours hahahaha....
Is it just me or do my eyes look kind of.....mysterious and deep? Or am I just talking bullshit again?


Beware, ultimate resting bitchface incoming



*sighs* when I took these pictures my bedroom was still intact. Rip pastel pink wall.
And damn you water pipe, why do you have to ruin my precious bedroom.


Well ladies and gentlemen, I am now going to sleep on my couch. Which I'm already doing since 3 weeks now. my neck and back hurt like hell already
Only one more week......oh bed, my love, wait for me.



See you soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment