Pages

14 March 2016

♡ Geo Morning Glory brown - review ♡

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/
Annyeong! ♡

Here I am, the ultimate lazy bum! As always, I've been stressed out because of my job, had my "important" mid term exam (which was okay actually, not that hard as I expected it to be) aaaaaand finally got my ass up and looked for a better workplace. Yes, I'm finally free from my personal hell. Yay!
Since I'm free until wednesday, I thought it would be good to do some work for my little baby blog here. Soooo let's go!


http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/


 The content of the package arrived securely packed, like always!


 Lens code: WFL-A34
Colour: brown
Collection: Xtra morning glory
Life span: 1 year
Power range: 0.00 ∼ -8.00
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 40±2%
Material: Polymacon


Rating! ♡


Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥.5♡
Alrighty! So some people who know me personally may know that I absolutely love the grey morning glory lenses; they may even be my favourite grey lenses. So I had rather high expectations on these babes! Which they met very well in my opinion. Okay, because I have blue eyes, people tend to notice brown lenses in my eyes quicker than blue or grey ones. That's maybe because you can clearly see the blue coming through whenever I wear brown lenses. But! When my pupils grow rather big, you almost can't see any of my blue iris anymore! But sadly I can't control the size of my pupils hahaha....
Okay okay next! I think I don't need to say much about the enlargement, do I? Big eyes. They're great. Yup.
Last thing, the comfort! For me, they're veeery comfortable to wear. My eyes didn't feel itchy or dry, even after about 8 hours. I almost forgot to put them out before I went to bed :D



Moooaaar pictuuuuures!

 yes I love that shirt and my phone case way too much


 That's it again, party people! I'm gonna go and do something that I'm good at: playing video games.

See you soon! ♡

1 comment: