Pages

20 February 2016

♡ Lenspop Ellen Panda PM 13 green - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/1076-ellen-panda-pm-13-green-.html
Annyeong! ♡

Or rather, long time no see! It's a rainy saturday today which means it's a perfect day for blogging! Also, I have been procastinating for too long again and I have to do 5 reviews. Well now 4. This bad habit will kill me one day, I can already see it coming. Anyway, let's go!

http://klenspop.com/en/

 Can we stop for a second and appreciate this cool new box? I absolutely adore the pop art design!


Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price:  $18.00 / 16,46€


Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♡♡
Enlargement: under 14.5mm, so I won't rate this
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♡

Overall: ♥♥♥,5 ♡♡
Okay! I know this rating is quite moderate, so let me talk about it a bit! 
To me, the design looks basic, there are a lot of lenses with that kind of design on the circle lens market. So I wasn't very excited about them. The colour is pretty good though, it's a nice green shade. The colour looks good on blue eyes (you could see it better if the light wouldn't be so shitty atm. I should get some softboxes). They're rather small, but thanks to the design your eyes still appear more doll-like.
They're comfortable to wear for some hours, but don't carry it too far. After 6 or 7 hours (I think) I felt a bit uncomfortable, they weren't hurting my eyes but I felt a slight headache. Which disappeared right away after I took them out.
All in all, I think they're good for beginners, who are trying to get used to cirlce lenses.




Now, who wants to see more pictures?



 Aaaaaay, finished. Now there're only 4 left to do, hahahaha...haaaa....



See you soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment