Pages

27 February 2016

♡ Lenspop Ellen Panda EX 12 aqua - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/1078-ellen-panda-ex-12-aqua.html
Annyeong! ♡

I actually should be studying for an exam right now, but ayyy, it's not thaaaaat important at all. Blogging sounds like a better activity to me, haha.

http://klenspop.com/en/


Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months Country of origin: South Korea
Price:  $18.00 / 16,46€

 well someone finally needs to learn how to remove mascara properly. sorry.

Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♡♡♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♡ 

Overall: ♥♥♥.5♡♡
Riiight. This rating may look like the lenses aren't that good, but let me tell you some more details about my opinion on them!First, can we hold on for a second and embrace this intense colour? I feel like my eyes are freaking glowing in blue! This is what I expect from aqua coloured lenses. The design is kinda basic though, at first I thought they would be noticed easily because they're so "pixelated" but that's not a big problem at all.
As for the enlargement....I kind of regret saying that I'll rate this part if they're at least 14,5mm big. I think we all can agree that they don't have any enlarging effect at all.
Like the last ones, they're pretty comfortable for a while, maybe even a bit more comfortable. But after a while they gave me a slight headache, too.

More pictures!

 Phew done! Now I can stop procrastinating and get some studying done.... kay, bye! ♡


 See you soon! ♡

3 comments: