Pages

10 January 2016

♡ Lenspop Ellen Panda brown - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/936-ellen-panda-brown-4color.html
Annyeong! ♡

So here's the next review, the brown Ellen Panda lenses! Hope you enjoy this review, too~

http://klenspop.com/en/

 Yes, these lenses were in this kind of packaging as well.


Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.8mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months

Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $22.00 $18.00 / 20,12€ 16,46€




 Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♡♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♡

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
Well! This time I only gave 3/5 for the colour and the design, but why did I do that? Mainly because I personally don't really like these brown ones on me. Like the blue ones you can see my iris through them but I also think that the colour really doesn't do anything on my eyes. (the blue ones do at least enhance my eye colour) Okay you can slightly see some brown stripes but they don't really pop out. (I know some of you might say 'but they're designed like this, they're mostly transparent' - I know that)
Like I said in my last entry, the enlargement is clearly visible and I had some trouble with them the first minutes as well. But that went away after some minutes, too. 
So to be honest, I wouldn't recommend them for people with blue eyes. Unless this result is what you're looking for, then go for it!



The rest of my selcas~

Yeeep, that's all again. Hope you liked these two pairs of lenses from Klenspop! Also, how do you like my eye make up? I really liked it :>


 See you soon! ♡
 tickling paca-chan ^-^

1 comment:

  1. I think i've got them too but came in diffrent box hahaha

    PS: I'm doing a giveaway to win a kawaiibox on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete