Pages

2 December 2015

♡ Geo Aster grey - review ♡

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/Geo-Aster-Grey
Annyeong! ♡

Wow this season really leaves me unmotivated. Wanna know why?
It's getting dark outside way too early, the light for taking pictures is always bad and of course - IT'S COLD. ughhh I want to stay in my bed until christmas. Or no, until the OOR concert. yep, sign me up for this.


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Geocolouredlenses  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ 

 

 Lens code: WT-C15
Colour: grey
Collection: Xtra aster
Life span: 1 year
Power range: Plano only
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 40±2%
Material: Polymacon


Left: outside of the lens,   right: inside of the lens

 The difference~

Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Last time, the brown lenses reminded me of flames/fire, this time the only thing I have in mind when I look at the grey lenses is - storm. Guess my mind is going creative there. I still like the design very much and as you can see, grey still suits me the best. Not a big change in that point eh? For the enlargement, I think that there's clearly a difference, which is why I gave 5/5. And I never had any comfort problems with Geo lenses before, I always can't feel them at all in my eyes.
I think these lenses are a good new piece for my circle lens collection!


More pictures! ♡



Whoa I'm so done with my life atm. I'm so stressed, I don't even know why. Well I guess complaining won't help either. I try to do the next review as soon as possible (Spoiler, it's another pair of aster lenses), and I think I should do something else for my blog as well.


See you soon! ♡

derp face.

1 comment: