Pages

20 December 2015

♡ Geo Aster blue - review ♡

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/Geo-Aster-Blue

Annyeong! ♡

I guess procrastination became a huge hobby of mine. Sorry soorryyy~
Also sorry for the quality of the pictures, thanks to the cloudy weather I only get shitty light. ugggh.


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Geocolouredlenses  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ 



Lens code: WT-C12
Colour: blue
Collection: Xtra aster
Life span: 1 year
Power range: Plano only
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 40±2%
Material: Polymacon


Left: outside of the lens,         right: inside of the lens


Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Somehow I don't know what to say about these lenses anymore ;A; (You can read my nonsense about the brown, violet and grey ones, if you want to :D) The design is great, it's a bit "wild" because of the whirl, if you want to see it like that. Like the other ones, the enlargement is totally noticable and they're comfy. If you thought about buying one pair of aster lenses, I can tell you that you won't regret buying them, they're worth the money!


now a few more selfies (in shitty light!)


I really need to improve my review writing. I'm sorry that you need to see such plain sentences and stuff ;A;


See you soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment