Pages

22 November 2015

♡ Geo Holi Cat Sexy Cat grey - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/902-sexy-cat-gray-holicat.html
Annyeong!
 

Only for this review I got up and searched for my catear headband. I remembered that I own this kind of thing right after I uploaded the cutie cat review....weeeell, finally this thing comes to an use! By the way, there were only a few good selfies out of the million pictures that I took, so today there're only a few selfies. Sorry, I wasn't really "feeling myself" on that day, meh. 


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° 




 
Brand: Geo
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Water Content: 40%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Life Span: Monthly 
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $18.00 $7.00 / 13,90€ 5,41€
ON SALE! :) 




 Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥.5
Alright let's discuss these babes! The design is slightly different than the cutie cat ones, which is good, I mean "the same design just in different colours" gets boring at some point. Oh and is it just me or is the black outter circle kind of soft designed? Because I think they blend in pretty nicely! I'm even starting to question my own eye colour, are they still blue or should I say they're grey?... Anyways, if I would have to compare both holi cat lenses and choose my favourite among them, I think I would go with the gray ones - even though I don't suit the "sexy theme" at all! xD
I can't say anything bad about the comfort, Geo lenses are always very comfortable to wear! As for the enlargement I only gave 4 out of 5 points because the difference isn't huge. It's there, but not overwhelming.
I guess grey lenses still look the best on light eyes, but you know, I'd love to see them on brown eyes, just out of curiosity!


 Here are the few selfies!


Whew, done! I'm so excited for the winter holidays. I hope I can get some rest then~ AND FOOD OMG RIGHT CHRISTMAS IS COMING! Can't wait for the turkey, hmmm~
Oh and I'm going to an OOR concert this year as well! Second year in a row, huehuehue~ Guess I should get myself hyped up for december then. I think december will be fun! ♡

See you soon! ♡

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! ♡ Thanks for reading btw~ ♡

      Delete
  2. Omg I love them a lot *_____*♡♡♡♡♡ looking forward to oor as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think they suit me better than the brown lenses~
      AND HELL YES! I think right now I'm more excited for the car trip to hamburg than the concert itself xDDD

      Delete