Pages

15 November 2015

♡ Geo Holi Cat Cutie Cat brown - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/900-cutie-cat-brown.html
Annyeong! ♡

Guess who crawled out of her comfort zone to "try to look cute for theme matching pictures" ? Riiiiiiight, me! Not sure if I nailed it though. Well, at least I tried!


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °




Brand: Geo
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Water Content: 40%

Base Curve: 8.7mm
Life Span: Monthly (whatever this is supposed to mean)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $18.00 / 13,90€




Rating!

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥
 Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥.5
Such pretty brown lenses! They really suit their name~ I like the design, they really let your eyes appear cute! Although they don't really remind me of cat eyes, I still love that type of image because I'm a cat lover. :D Only the transparent circle in the middle is a tiny bit too big for me, (because you can pretty much see my eye colour through it) but other than that I have nothing else to criticise! Very comfortable and hella cute, I love them!



more selcas~


I have no clue what to do in front of my camera lately. Should get some new posing ideas I think....
Oh yes, do you like my hair colour? I had the feeling that I had to recolour them and I think it turned out pretty nice!
That's it for now!


See you soon! ♡

2 comments: