Pages

10 October 2015

♡ Lenspop Bunny 4 colour OG14 red - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/888-bunny-4-color-og14-red.html

Annyeong! ♡


Oh my, red circle lenses! I was very excited to try these out, since I've never owned red lenses before! And please don't mind my make up, I've bought new stuff and I had to try it out haha (blush & lipstick...) 


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $22.00 $18.00 / 16,99€ 13,90€  CURRENTLY ON SALE!


The difference!

Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥.5
Aaaalright. How should I put it, you really do notice the great amount of red in these lenses but I would say these lenses are more "soft red". That is a good thing if you ask me, these lenses are good if you want to go "REEEEED!" but you are to shy to wear bright red contacts. Also, I would say that they really fit the autumn season, you can combine them with a (dark-) reddish make up very well. Or like I did with different earth toned eyeshadows, "berry lips" and a pink-purpleish rouge.
As you can see in the pictures above, the enlargement is noticable as well and they're very comfy - like all Lenspop contacts that I wore so far.


Let's look at more (mostly expressionless?!) selfies~



Finiiiiiiished!
Now I can play some video games hahaha. You know, I played a bit of witcher but I think I'm a bit too stupid for this game. Guess I should wait for Fallout 4 to come out. Well I could play some Zelda games, too.....
Anyways, I think I'm gonna get my cozy totoro kigurumi and just.....play something. :D


See you soon! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Woaaaaaaaah die sind toll *_______* passen mega zum Herbst, das stimmt!! Und das Make Up sieht auch toll aus <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Und ich finde dafür, dass das rote Linsen sind, kann man die auch super jeden Tag tragen, weil die nicht so knallig sind :D
      Danke dir ♡

      Delete