Pages

3 October 2015

♡ Lenspop Bunny 4 colour C25 aqua - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/866-bunny-4-color-c25-aqua.html
Annyeong! (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄)♡

Have you guys been well? I had some good times, caught up some time with my childhood friend and met quite a few people. Yush, I've been very social these days!
And I know, what a surprise, I got another pair of the C25 lenses! Don't judge me, I just love this series too much!


 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by  Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $22.00 $18.00 / 16,99€ 13,90€  CURRENTLY ON SALE!



The difference! 

Rating!

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
I think I'm already out of words for the C25 lenses xD I really don't know what to say about them anymore. I guess I found the perfect lens series for me, right? 
Oh right, I wore them at school! My teacher stared at me for 10 minutes, it was very amusing haha. She couldn't handle my kawaiiness! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و


More (hella big) pictures!


Alright, finished this one too!
To be honest, I originally planned to combine this entry with a video, but the footage didn't turn out well. I still have problems with the focus, I guess I have to do a serious chat with Canon-chan. (I'll redo the video, but I won't use the auto-focus this time. I hope it will finally work out then! Oh btw, I only filmed myself getting ready with my naked 2 palette, I thought it would be interesting.)


 See you soon! ♡

2 comments:

  1. They are sosososo perfect. I need to try them too, I think!!! *__* looking cute af in the pictures, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only recommend them, they're really great!
      hehehe thanks ♡

      Delete