Pages

24 October 2015

♡ Geo Aster violet - review ♡

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/Geo-Aster-Violet

Annyeong! ♡

I am sooo sorry, I've wanted to upload this review since last week! Life kept me busy as always. Before you start complaining, I had good reasons! It was my sisters birthday last sunday and the day after that, she gave birth to my little niece! Which means, I'm a cool aunt now. I hope you understand, because I visited my sister and my niece nearly everyday since then and afterwards I was just too tired to do anything at all. Alright let's quit blabbering and let's get down to business! 

°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Geocolouredlenses  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °




Lens code: WT-C11
Colour: violet
Collection: Xtra aster
Life span: 1 year
Power range: Plano only
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 40±2%
Material: Polymacon


 Left: the inside of the lens        right: the outside of the lens



Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
It has been some time since I wore a pair of violet lenses! Unlike the brown lenses, these ones don't remind me of "flames" (would be rather unnatural if you think about it, violet flames?). For lenses with a rather unnatural colour, they look extremly good on my eyes, if you ask me. They don't appear too crazy, my eyes just get more unique and hella cutesy. You could easily wear them everyday, if you're a type of person who puts a bit effort in make up everyday (because I think they look the best with a decent amount of make up). Just like the brown lenses, they're very comfy! To be honest, I would even say that I like these ones a tiny bit more than the brown ones, hehee~


 Moaar selfies!




 Have two flashlight-or-let's-just-call-it-overlighted pictures as well!



Aaaaaaaalrighty! I hope you liked this simple review and these beautiful lenses as well! I'm gonna relax for now, since I had a pretty stressful week (I'll continue to play witcher huehuehue). But tomorrow I'll take some more pictures for an upcoming review! only because I look like crap right now

 See you soon! ♡

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they look gorgeous, dear ;_; also great look!

    ReplyDelete