Pages

4 September 2015

♡ Lenspop C25 pink - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/862-bunny-4-color-c25-pink.html

Here I am - with the second pair of lenses from klenspop! ♡
I have the feeling that some of the pictures don't have the high quality my pictures usually have, I blame the different (and shitty) lights. Sorry for that. 


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $22.00 $9.50 / 16,99€ 7,34€  ON SALE!
 


 before and after!

Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
What can I say? I absolutely adore the C25 series ♡ They're comfy and pretty cheap, and of course - they look just great. These ones definitely look pink on the eyes - I'm just saying that because I have the feeling that my camera didn't catch the colour very well. But I think right now the green ones are my favourite out of them, they kinda look the best on my eyes. Too keep my blabbering short - I definitely recommend these (and other C25 colours) lenses!


More selfies! ♡


Say goodbye to my pastel-pink-peachyish hair! Tomorrow me and my mum have a mother-daughter-day, we're going to the hairdresser together~ ♡ Although I have the feeling that she will have to wait for me, because I'm gonna let my hair dyed & cut and she only gets her hair cut....just like always, my parents have to wait for me. Some things won't change, huh.
You'll see my "new" hair then, since I need to take pictures for another review tomorrow.
Alrighty then,

See you soon! ♡

3 comments:

  1. that colour is cool i like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these! :) They are kind of a more muted dark pink more than the usual bright pink lenses i've seen~ i also think the green one looks the best on you!

    ReplyDelete