Pages

15 September 2015

♡ Geo Aster brown - review ♡

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/Geo-Aster-Brown

Annyeong! ♡

Yush, I'm finally feeling better! I hate being sick.
Aaaaaaanywaaays, I got some lenses from geocolouredlenses again!

°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Geocolouredlenses  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °




Lens code: WT-C14
Colour: brown
Collection: Xtra aster
Life span: 1 year
Power range: Plano only
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 40±2%
Material: Polymacon




Rating!

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥

It's been a while since I had brown lenses, so this is a nice change~ When I first saw them I was interested in the design, it reminded me of....flames I guess? I somehow associated them with fire. I thought they would appear rather "wild looking" (you know, "fire is wild and uncontrollable"...stuff like that) but my eyes got a very soft look with them. I like the way how the colour gradually fades into my eye colour (even though I'm not a fan of brown lenses where you can see a lot of my blue eye colour coming through). They were super comfortable as well, and I guess I don't have to explain the enlargement. All in all they're great lenses, I'd love to see them on light brown eyes though!


 More selfies!



That's all again! ♡
Oh right, what do you think of the dress that I wore in these pictures? I adore the colours, they're so bright and powerful ;A; ♡ I should show you a full picture of this dress right? Weeeell maybe next time! ♡

 
See you soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment