Pages

9 September 2015

♡ G&G/Dueba Blossom green - review ♡

http://www.loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=1586

Annyeong!

eeeeeeeeh Voila! New hair colour. To be honest it turned out way darker than I expected, but this is only temporary. The colour will fade a bit and after some weeks I'll try to colour them in an ashblonde tone. Way to many people told me that I should leave it like this. I know it looks good but it's not what I want :D

Enough blabbering, let's get back to the lenses! 



°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by loveshoppingholics  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °


 I can say this everytime, the cases are always way too cute!



Brand: G&G/Dueba
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 1 year
Country of origin: South Korea 
Price: $31.08 $25.90


 Before and after!

Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Some of you might remember that I already reviewed these lenses in brown over a year ago. The brown lenses were actually the first ones I reviewed on my blog. I loved them dearly, they were my favourite pair of brown lenses for a long time. That is the reason why I got excited when I saw them and I chose them right away, and I can only say they are just as great as the brown ones. I was amazed back then how well they cover up my eyes and now it's just the same. With them you get really pretty green eyes, it almost looks like I have green eyes for real, not blue ones! And of course thanks to the black ring they give off a dolly effect. I am honest - you can't do anything wrong with these lenses!



More selfies to appreciate my new hair colour!


So I guess that's it again! Just in case if you're wondering why my hair colour looks uneven sometimes, it's because some hair parts didn't fully accept the colour. But I washed my hair a few times now and it got a bit lighter so it's not that obvious anymore.
I'll go an get some sleep now, I feel a slight cold creeping up on me. I hate having a runny nose....




See you soon! ♡

4 comments:

  1. Nice new hair!! :) and youre right, it really does turn your eyes into a nice green colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR! LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! xD <3333

    ReplyDelete