Pages

30 August 2015

♡ Lenspop C25 green - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/861-bunny-4-color-c25-green.html

Annyeong! ♡

I survived the first week of working after my holidays! I was so busy at work I could use another two weeks for myself haha.
I have a pretty busy schedule now, since 3 packages with 4 pairs of circle lenses came at once...well then, let's start with the first pair, shall we? ♡

 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° 

 


Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $22.00 $9.50 / 16,99€ 7,34€  ON SALE! 



 
 before and after! 

Rating!
 Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
What should I say, the C25 lenses are just great! ♡ I already digged the brown C25 lenses a lot and I really dig these ones, too! I think they look great on my eyes. I still love the multicoloured stripes on the lenses and these are finally some green lenses that give me some green eyes for real! (I have the feeling that green lenses never appear green on my eyes. :D)

More selfieees!
 
 
I took way too many selfies....


 Alright, finished! One done, 3 left to do. Uugh. But I can do this! (๑و•̀ω•́)و


 See you soon! ♡

5 comments:

  1. These lenses look so good on you and accentuate your lovely eyes! :) Thank you for the review, hehe. I've been hearing a lot about Klenspop now! :o
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only say good things about Klenspop (not because they're sponsoring me, this is my own opinion :D) they are always very nice and polite to me (which is important imo) and I personally think they have great lenses. And the most of them are freaking cheap.
      One time I received a damaged lens, I texted them and they immediately apologised and sent me new one right away. I think there really isn't something bad about them xD

      Delete
  2. ooooo so pretty!! i think i got sent a pair of these but i forgot which colour~ they look gorgeous on you , i cant wait to try them out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 different colours now and I love each colour dearly xD
      I can't wait to see them on you too! *-*

      Delete
  3. I really love those lenses and the look~ *_*

    ReplyDelete