Pages

13 August 2015

♡ Lenspop Bunny 4 colour OG 12 grey - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/856-bunny-4-color-og12-gray.html

Annyeong! ♡

Tadaaaah! Me with pink hair! For real. Yes, that's not a wig. Yes, I've dyed my hair. Only temporary though, since my job is "pretty serious" and I know that they would throw a tantrum if I would show up with "unnatural coloured hair". *sighs*
Alright enough with that LET'S GET BACK TO BUSINESS!


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °




 Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $22.00 $9.50/ 16,99€ 7,34€   ON SALE!!



before and after!

Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Pretty little babies, aren't they. Like the last ones, the lenses are multicoloured, but the colours blend nicely into each other. These ones are supposed to be grey, but to me they're kinda more blue-purpleish, which is also the reason I only gave 4 out of 5 hearts for the colour & design. Apart from that, they're pretty fine lenses, they look really cute if you ask me. My eyes look bigger than before and they're also very comfortable! They're definitely a good choice!



More selcas ♡




That's aaaaall again! Whew, so much work. I've also took some pictures for another review today, but it will take a while until you see them, since I'm away for a week from tomorrow onwards! I hope you don't mind ^-^


See you soon! ♡

8 comments:

  1. Die Linsen sind toll ^^
    Und das Pink steht dir mega gut ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ♡
      So viele sagen mir das, aber meine Arbeit sagt nö -.-

      Delete
  2. Wow, die Linsen sind toll und die Haare erst! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them, i already did a review for bunny 3 color gray but those looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mhh, the 3 colour grey lenses look nice but I think the colouring is too faint for my personal taste :D

      Delete
  4. They look amazing on you~ but yeah they dont look gray at all haha!
    but it looks so pretty with your own eye colour *-*

    ReplyDelete