Pages

21 August 2015

♡ Geo Nudy pink - review ♡

http://en.pinkicon.com/product-21.html
Annyeong! ♡

I'm back from poland! I had a really great week over there. ♡
Maybe I'll do a blogentry about that, I actually have a lot of stories to tell....
But let's focus on these lenses first! ♡


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Pinkicon  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



Here's the content of the package! Just like last time the package contained a lens case, a detailed instruction, a small card to note the expiration date and the lenses of course.



 Brand: Geo
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
 Life span: 1 year (max)
Origin: Korea
Price: 12,90€ / $14.40



Before and after! - guurl...get a grip and make sure your face is clean in future

Rating! ♡
 
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement:  only 14.2 mm small, won't rate the size here
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Now these lenses fit my hair perfectly! I think the name "nudy" fits them, because they're natural looking even though they're pink. Hands down, I can only say they look great on light eyes. And I tested the comfort thoroughly, I wore them when I traveled to poland. Haven't been itchy or something like that, they're like every other geo lenses that I know, which means, super comfortable!


More pictures! ♡

That's it again! Now I can finally let myself go and weep for a while. Why you ask? Well, because I already miss Eliza and my holidays are over......I don't want to go to work already~ TT__TT



 See you soon! ♡

4 comments:

  1. die hatte ich auch mal... und leider wirkten sie bei mir eher wie Lila ;__; dabei haben die so einen schönen TOn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohje, lila? ;A; Dann hab ich ja Glück gehabt... :D

      Delete
  2. so pretty! :) i remember i had the whole nudy collection except i didn't get the pink one, i think at the time they didn't produce it yet haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoa, nice :DD
      Tbh I was quite unsure about the design but now I like them alot actually :DDD

      Delete