Pages

6 August 2015

♡ Geo Morning glory grey - review ♡

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/Geo-Morning-Glory-Grey

Annyeong! ♡


New lenses from Geocolouredlenses arrived! About a month late. Screw you, Dhl. I'm still waiting for another parcel that got shipped over a month ago, get your shit together guys. Okay rant over, let's take a look on these dang cute lenses, shall we? ♡

°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Geocolouredlenses  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °




Lens code: WFL-A35
Colour: grey
Collection: Xtra morning glory
Life span: 1 year
Power range: 0.00 ∼ -8.00
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 40±2%
Material: Polymacon



Rating! ♡

Colour & Design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Can we just.....embrace the beauty of these lenses for a second? They look sooo gorgeous on my eyes! ;A; They look way better than I thought they would look like! They definitely enhance my eyes a lot. I don't know what you think of them, but after I put them in, I looked into the mirror and was like "whoa, hold on. nice eyes you have there, guurl". On blue eyes these grey lenses look absolutely stunning, but I have no idea how they would look on brown eyes. I assume they would look awesome on green eyes as well. And let's not forget to mention that these lenses are also very comfy! ♡

More selfies!~



 That's it for now! I have another entry left to prepare, so you'll hear from me very soon.

Oh and before I forget it, do you already have the link to my instagram account? Click here if you want to take a look at it.

 Bye bye! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're right, they looks super gorgeous on your eyes~
    I love the design too!
    Honestly, I don't think it'll look good on brown eyes hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! hehehe ♡
      mmm, I guess the grey colour wouldn't be noticeable on brown eyes xD

      Delete