Pages

9 August 2015

♡ Fynale J01 Honoo pink - review ♡

http://www.loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=651

Annyeong! ♡

I got a package from Loveshoppingholics again! This time these cute little babies rushed to me - it's the first time for me to own pink lenses! I have to admit, every time I went to LSH website I looked at them at least once. I wanted them sooo bad! and now I have them muhahahaha

°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by loveshoppingholics  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °


 Am I the only one that thinks that the bottle design is hella cute? And the lens case of course?



Brand: Fynale
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Water content: 55%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 1 year
Country of origin: South Korea 
Price: $28.67 $23.90

 
 close up

 before and after!

Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
I'm pink princess haha ♡ I think these lenses are amazingly adorable! These are also my first Fynale lenses and I'm pleased with the comfort, I guess that's because of the high water content. Didn't felt them at all. I'm also rather surprised at how well they cover my blue eyes! Not sure though if they cover brown eyes that good as well. There's only one thing bugging me, the rather big inner circle (you know, the one for your pupil). It's a bit too big for me, I needed to take a lot of close up "before after" pictures before I got ones that weren't odd. (Because when I took pictures, they tended to move over to the edge of my pupil....I hope you can imagine how that looked like) Apart from that, they really are great pink lenses, I'm so happy that I discovered them! ♡



More selcaas~


(oooh I personally like the last, close up one! ;A;)

I hope you liked this review! Oh! And do you adore these lenses as much as I do?

Feel free to leave me some feedback!


 See you soon!

4 comments: