Pages

12 August 2015

♡ Bunny 4 colour OG15 green - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/858-bunny-4-color-og15-green.html

Annyeong! ♡


Wow I'm being very productive lately, I should get more vacations.....okay I'm not THAT productive, I've spent the last 5 days playing Pokémon X and Animal Crossing New Leaf xD BUUUT I did prepare something for you!


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



 Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $22.00 $9.50/ 16,99€ 7,34€   ON SALE!!

 before and after!

Rating! ♡

Colour and design: ♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Yay, multicoloured lenses! ♡ The design is similar to the C25 brown lenses, but the colours of these ones are melting more into each other (or: the colours are not harshly separated. Geez what's wrong with my sentences today? Does that even make sense at all?). The enlargement is clearly noticeable and like all other lenses from Lenspop, these ones are also pretty comfy. I rated the colour & design with 4/5 because these lenses don't appear that much green to me, but that's maybe because of my eye colour plus the blue colour in the lenses. All in all, these lenses are colourful, yet natural looking (as in "big dolly eyes with natural eye colours") to me.



LET'S RELEASE MY INNER KOREAN WEEABOO!


...and that was the last day I had blonde hair.
Alright, another review finished! Hopefully I'll finish the next one before I'm away...I'm traveling to poland this friday to visit Eliza for a week!~
Yep, gonna be traveling by train alone this time. For 5 hours straight. Yay.


See you soon! ♡

2 comments:

  1. wooow die Linsen sind super süß <3 und auch die Haare

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty ><
    the different colours look really cool! :)
    i think it looks pretty green to me haha maybe like a greenish blue or something

    ReplyDelete