Pages

4 July 2015

♡ My favourite two outfits this week ♡

Annyeong! ♡

Hopefully you guys didn't die during this heatwave right now. Luckily I'm still alive, thanks to a lot of ice cream and my fan.
Last saturday I went shopping and bought some clothes and I thought it might be a good idea to show you what I got, since it can be a bit hard to find suitable summer clothes when you're rather chubby. I took some pictures earlier and jesus christ, I nearly melted. Appreciate what I do for you! Ugh it's too hot~


~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~


 Cat ear hat - Taobao
Heart choker - Taobao
Black shirt - dunno, it's kinda old. From H&M I guess
Skirt - C&A
Bag - Primark

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~



 Dress - C&A
Loose kimono jacket (?) - C&A

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Don't ask for shoes I didn't wear any. Which reminds me, my feet nearly burned off on my balcony. Kids, wear some shoes if you plan to walk on hot tiles.
Ugh, I can't, it's too hot. Earlier this day when I went to a DIY store to buy some flowers, I met an old classmate. I was sweating like a pig and it was the first time in ages that I saw him. I also kinda liked him when I was in grade 7, which was also very uncomfortable for me, next to sweating horribly. We talked a bit but I quickly left the store.... :DD
Interesting life I have there, I know. My brain is cooking I'm only talking nonsense I think it's a good point to end this entry here. Let's pray for a huge thunderstorm, otherwise I'll definitely die because of this heat ;A;


See you soon! ♡

1 comment:

  1. I really love the outfits *_* they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete