Pages

15 July 2015

♡ MAXLOOK Scl 24 grey - ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/445-scl-24-gray.html

I freaking hate the german post sevice. Luckily my klenspop package arrived (as you obviously can see), but I got my douglas order two days after it was supposed to be delivered. -.-

Right, back to the topic. Let's take a look on these babes!


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



Brand: MAXLOOK
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $33.00 / 25,49€


The difference! Sadly I forgot to take pictures with them in different lights~ sorry~♡

Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement:  I've decided that I'll rate the enlargement only when the dia is 14.5 or higher
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥


Overall: ♥♥♥♥.5
I'm very pleased with these lenses. The grey colour cleary stands out and thanks to the design they blend in with my natural eye colour very well. In my opinion they give you a nice, cute extra touch to your eyes. All in all these grey lenses look very natural with blue eyes. I can't tell you if the grey colour stands out on brown eyes too, though.
These lenses are silicone hydrogel lenses, which means they're even more comfortable than normal circle lenses because of the material they're made of. Your eyes won't feel dry when you're wearing them for some time! (if you tend to have problems with circle lenses and if they cause a dry feeling in your eyes, you should definitely try out Silicone hydrogel lenses! They're like heaven. Seriously tho.)


More selcas! ♡

That's all again!

Seriously though, why is the weather so shitty right now? Some time ago I literally melted away on my balcony and now it's always raining and cold. What is this? Isn't it summer? SUMMER YOU HAD ONE JOB! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Okay rant over, I have one pair of lenses left to review, I guess I'll do that on this weekend! Until then,



 See you soon! ♡

3 comments:

  1. Nice lenses ♥

    Btw can you give me link to this wig?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♡

      Sure! I got this wig from taobao http://tw.taobao.com/item/36525180040.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.3.rK3VIe

      Delete