Pages

19 July 2015

♡ Lenspop Bunny colour C25 brown - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/864-bunny-4-color-c25-brown.html

Finally I got the chance to use this wig too! I still didn't know what to do with the bangs. Took me some time to get them out of my face, ugh.  

 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° 



 Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $22.00 / 16,99€


the difference~

 and in different lights!

Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Asdfghjkl! ;A; I don't know where to start! The lenses are really great, I love them alot! I absolutely adore the design, I love the small, pink and blue coloured stripes. It's something different imo, because of the stripes the lenses appear more special. Of course your eyes appear more brown than blue or pink when you wear them, but your eyes are more sparkly, more colourful because of the stripes. All in all these lenses have a really nice, colourful, refreshing design. And they cover light eyes very well!
The lenses are very comfy, too. They are only 14.5mm big in total, but I have the feeling that they still make my eyes look big though.



Moaaar pictures!


Aaaaand that's it. Somehow there were only a few pictures that turned out good. On the other pictures I look tired as hell....hmm.
Today I ordered clothes from a small online shop, maaaaybe I'm going to show you what I got when my items arrive! I caaaan't wait to get them huehuehue~


 See you soon! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Wow, ich liebe die Linsen und die Perrücke in Kombination *______*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schön das es dir gefällt, ich hatte mir schon vorgenommen die wig zu tragen als ich die Linsen ausgesucht habe hihihi. Musste ja auch mal sein, die hatte bisher ja keinen Einsatz. :D

      Delete