Pages

26 June 2015

♡ T.TOP Model grey - review ♡

Annyeong!

http://klenspop.com/en/home/580-model-gray.html

Whew, finally! I've planned this entry for such a long time now....blame my life for being way too busy lately, ugh. Let's quit chit chatting, let's begin right away!

Remember, I'm always telling my own personal opinion about the circle lenses that I review. Your opinion might differ from mine. 
 
 
°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° 




 Brand: T.TOP
Diameter: 14.1mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $13.00 / 10,04€


Before and after! 

Rating!

Colour & design: ♥
Enlargement: dude, these are small lenses
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥.5
Aaaaalright, alright, let me explain my rating.
First off, I didn't rate the enlargement because they're very small lenses compared to other lenses that I had. It just wouldn't be fair. Next, comfort. They're comfortable, but at some point my vision started to blurry and I guessed it was because of the lenses. Apart from that, there's nothing to complain about the comfort.
Lastly, the colour and design. Oh boy. The design is one of the "normal ones" if you know what I mean. Which isn't bad, don't get me wrong. But the colour.... I knew that they wouldn't be very noticable on my eyes but this? It's like I'm not wearing lenses at all! I had higher expectations, because I've seen other reviews of brown eyed girls and on their eyes the grey really comes through. So sadly, these lenses are definitely not made for me. Or blue eyes, I guess.
They really look cool on brown eyes though!

Pls don't hate me ;A;



More selfies~


That's all again guys, the next review is about the model brown lenses! I wonder if they'll meet my expectations....huehuehue you'll see!



See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I really like them O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, that was only my opinion. But it's good to hear that you like them anyway~ :D

      Delete
  2. It looks super natural on you! (*o*)

    ReplyDelete