Pages

29 June 2015

♡ T.TOP Model brown - review ♡

Annyeong!

http://klenspop.com/en/home/579-model-brown.html

Like I said, here's the review about the brown model lenses!
 
Remember, I'm always telling my own personal opinion about the circle lenses that I review. Your opinion might differ from mine.


 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° 




Brand: T.TOP
Diameter: 14.1mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $13.00 / 10,04€


 the difference!

Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♡♡♡♡
Enlargement: small lenses~
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♡

Overall:♥♥.5♡♡♡
Weeeeeell...I kind of have the same opinion of these lenses like I have for the grey lenses. The comfort is the same of course, and I also didn't rate the enlargment out of fairness. For me, there's no big difference between the lenses, only the fact that the grey colour didn't stand out at all, and with the brown lenses, it looks like I have "dirty blue" eyes. I'm very honest here, the lenses are not my type, they are way too transparent for me. If you're looking for rather decent, transparent lenses, then I would definitely recommend you them. 



More selfiieees~



That's all again! Phew I really need some holidays, I'm so tired. ;A;
I hope that you still enjoyed this review! And what do you think of the wig? Does it suit me? (。・//ε//・。)



See you soon! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Auch wenn dir die Linsen nicht "krass genug" vorkommen, finde ich, dass sie dir echt super stehen. Vor allem in Kombination mit der Haarfarbe kommt das echt super gut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finde die Wig und dein Oberteil total toll ;_; <3 schön siehst du aus

    ReplyDelete