Pages

14 June 2015

♡ Geo cafe mimi cappuccino grey - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/geo-cafe-mimi-cappuccino-grey-wmm-500/

Yooooo I'm baaaaack! I finally got some motivation again and stopped procrastinating...I have sooo much stuff to blog about, I'm gonna cry ;A; Anyways! I got another package from Geocolouredlenses!


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Geocolouredlenses  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



everything was neatly packaged~

here are the contents unpacked!



Lens code: WMM-500
Colour: grey
Collection: Cafe mimi
Life span: 1 year
Power range: 0.00 ∼ -6.00
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 40±2%
Material: Polymacon

 
 before and after!~

 and in different lights! 


Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥.5♡♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
Okay, where should I start? First off, "grey" lenses - to be honest, they look like black lenses to me. When the lenses are in their case, you can see every detail of the design. But imo, you can't see much of the design when you're wearing the lenses, which kind of disappoints me a bit. They do enlarge my eyes a lot and they're also very comfortable....but the colour just didn't really meet my expectations.



 more pictures!

 
  
  
 


that's all again! I'm so sorry for being unactive lately ;A; Like I said before, I've been very lazy and on top of that, my privat life was kind of turbulent as well. But right now everything is quite calm, so hopefully I'm gonna upload more the next few days!

See you soon!♡



2 comments:

  1. liebe die Mimis xD die sind toll <333 ich warte auf deinen Haul *______* aber du siehst toll aus btw!

    ReplyDelete