Pages

20 June 2015

♡ EOS Candy/Sakura grey - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://www.loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=356

Helloooo again! ♡ Guess what, I have another review for youuu! Very surprising I know..but hey, this time I'm introducing a new shop to you! I got these lenses from loveshoppingholics, a shop located in Malaysia (I think) and they're selling lots of cute stuff!
They have many circle lenses and lots of make up! Their philosophy is to provide a discreet, friendly and fun interface where their customers can make their sensitive purchases in total confidence. They strive for customer satisfaction by selecting only trusted brands on the market backed up with excellent customer service and swift, discreet delivery.
Now, enough information about the shop, let's take a look on what I got!

Alright! This was the envelope they send me.

And this was inside! The first thing I thought when I got this out of the envelope was "aww how cute!" Seriously, this is so pretty, this made me really happy!

When I opened the plastic bag I found this little thank you card! This made me even happier, I guess they put a lot of effort in each package!


Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.8mm
Life span: 1 year
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $26.27 $23.90

Here's a closer look on the lenses. You can barely see the grey colour, right?


here's before and after!


Rating! ♡
 Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
I fell in love with these lenses! I was a bit unsure at first, because you couldn't really see the grey colour, but they really do bright up your eyes! They make my eyes overflow with cuteness! Okay maybe I'm exaggerating right now, but I have the feeling that these lenses give off an "anime eyes effect", you know this "cute sparkling eyes" thing. I guess that's because of the black ring....anyways, they're very comfortable as well! Like expected from EOS lenses~ They fit my light blue eyes very well too, right?


More pictures!

  
  
  
  
 


Alright, that's all! A big thanks to loveshoppingholics for giving me the opportunity to review their lenses. I like this pair of lenses a lot!

I hope you enjoyed this review and


 See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi~
    Nice lenses, I have tha same one and they looks just awesome ♥

    xoxo
    Sacramental somnium~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey~
      That made me curious! I looked through your blog and found the entry about them, they suit you very well, too! ♡

      Delete