Pages

4 May 2015

♡ M.I Contact Tiara grey - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡



Like I promised, here's the other review! I hope you enjoy~


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °




Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 10,04€ / $13.00

Here they are! Sadly, the grey doesn't stand out much~ But they're still super cute!



 the difference~


and in different lights!

Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
I like them~! There's only one tiny thing that caused me to give only 4 out of 5 hearts at the end, and that's because of the fact that the grey colour isn't very powerful. I'm afraid that you can only see a hint of grey there, actually. Nevertheless, they blend in better with my blue eyes than the brown lenses! They we're really comfortable as well and they made me feel pretty and kind of cute~
Well, I guess grey lenses suit my eyes the most (next to blue lenses of course).....



More pictures! ♡





 As I mentioned before, I got these lenses from Klenspop! Klenspop has many natural looking circle lenses, so you can choose your perfect pair of lenses that matches with your eye colour perfectly! And guess what, all of their lenses are really affordable! You should definitely check them out!
 
Attention!! Klenspop opened a shop for japanese people, called Jlenspop! If you're interested in it please take a look, or if you know someone who could be interested, please share it! Thanks!




Alright that's it! I'm gonna study for school now~


See you soon! (and let me poke you!)

1 comment: