Pages

3 May 2015

♡ M.I Contact Tiara brown - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/449-tiara-brown.html

How are you guys doing? Have you successfully survived may 1st? I've been a lazy bum these past days.....but enough with being lazy, it's time to get back to business! And that means that I'm going to show you these cute pair of lenses now! THERE'S NO ESCAPE FOR YOU MUHAHAHA

°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 10,04€ / $13.00

Everything arrived safely and the lenses came in a cute box (that I somehow forgot to take a picture of...oops) as always. As you can see, there are three colours, black, dark brown and a light brown, mixed together for a gradient look. Now, let's see how they look like in my eyes!


The difference

and in different lights!

Let's rate them! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
A very lovely design! The reason I rated the colour & design with only 4 out of 5 hearts is because they don't cover up my eye colour completely, which always looks kinda odd if you ask me. (This is the point where I'd love to have brown eyes grrr...) But apart from that, they're great! Comfortable as all lenses that I got from Klenspop so far and enlarging as well! I also like the design a lot. But I guess the grey ones will suit me better! (spoiler, guess what lenses I'm going to review next time)



More pictures! ♡






 As I mentioned before, I got these lenses from Klenspop! Klenspop has many natural looking circle lenses, so you can choose your perfect pair of lenses that matches with your eye colour perfectly! And guess what, all of their lenses are really affordable! You should definitely check them out!

Attention!! Klenspop opened a shop for japanese people, called Jlenspop! If you're interested in it please take a look, or if you know someone who could be interested, please share it! Thanks!

That's all again! I'll be back soon, with the review of the tiara grey lenses!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment