Pages

21 May 2015

♡ Meet my other hobby, the red cross youth! ♡

Hello everyone! ♡

I had a good idea some time ago! I felt like it would be nice to tell you about my other hobby that I'm really passionate about! As some of you may know, I'm a member of the red cross youth. It's a great way to get to know many new people who love to help others! The red cross youth has many small groups with kids and teens of different ages (up to 27 years, if I remember correctly). We have 4 age groups (here in germany, I don't know if it's the same in other countries). I'm not quite sure if the classification is right, but this is my guess how we seperate them in groups:
Level 0 with (cuteee) kids in the age of round about 4 to 9
Level 1 with kids in the age of 9 to 12
Level 2 with young teens in the age of 12 to 16
and Level 3 with young adults in the age of 16 up to 27

In each groups they get to know first aid and learn how to treat someone who is injured. They learn how to cooperate as a group and they can trust each other. We teach them good morals, because we think that everyone who needs help deserves to get help, regardless of age, race, colour, being rich or poor...things like that. Everyone can join the red cross youth as well. We're like a big, loving family. ♡

Now, you may already asked yourself what I'm doing in the red cross youth right? Let me explain! I'm 19, so logically I should be in a normal level 3 type of group right? Well not exactly actually! I'm in a special group, my group doesn't meet up to practise first aid only, we do something else! You could say we're an acting group. ^-^
We learned how to prepare some fake wounds and basically our group exists so other people can practise their first aid skills on us. Sometimes we're even booked for some competitions in the red cross youth! This year we're booked for 2 competitions, one was already on the 9th may. I asked some people if they could film some of our acting for me and guess whaaaat, I prepared a video for you guys! ♡



I also thought that I could show you some pictures of some wounds that we prepared some time ago, but I don't want to scare you off. So if you're still interested in it, just tell me and I'll take some pictures in the next competition maybe!
If you're still curious and have some questions left, feel free to ask me! I love to talk about this topic hehehe~ ♡


See you soon! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds interesting! I really loved the video <3

    ReplyDelete