Pages

20 May 2015

♡ Geo xtra WT A42 blue - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://www.lenscircle.com/charm_circle_lens_blue_cosmetic_lenses.html

Hellooo everyone! ♡ Geez, I've been away too long! I've done a lot lately which means that I have a hella lot stuff to blog about. Be excited!

Anyway, back to the topic, circle lenses! (as usual huehuehue)
This time I have a pair of lenses from Lenscircle for you guys. They agreed to cooperate with me and they send me a lovely pair of circle lenses! Lenscircle is a shop based in the US & Canada (I suppose, since they ship their lenses from both countries), so my lenses had a pretty long (hella long) journey!

 The lenses arrived in a padded envelope!

And inside that envelope was a zebra gift bag, with the circle lenses (wrapped up in bubble wrap!) I like the idea of the gift bag, it's cute. I already reused that bag when I went to Berlin, I stored some circle lens cases in that bag~

Here's the (final) content unpacked! Next to the ordered circle lenses, each package comes with a free lens case and 2 instructions!




Diameter: 14.8mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: Plano (0.00)
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.
Price: 28,77€ / $32.95

 As you can see, the colours are very vibrant - and they're only in the lens case. Let's see how they look like in my eyes?


 the difference~

 and in different lights!

Rating!

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥
These lenses are puuuurrrfect! ♡ They compliment my eyes very well and also adapt to my natural eye colour perfectly! The colour is still very vibrant and thanks to the design they make my eyes look like ones of a doll! ♡ What I also really like is that they are very comfortable, even after hours of wearing they didn't annoy me. I guess I have a new favourite pair of blue circle lenses ♡



Moaaar pictures! ♡
 





But the lenses do have a little bitter aftertaste - because of the shipping. I don't know what exactly happend, if it's the fault of the shop or not: but it took them nearly 2 months to arrive. They told me on Tuesday, the 17th march that they had shipped them on that day and that I should recieve them after 10-14 (business) days. The package arrived on Tuesday, 12th of may. In the meantime I send the shop an email, asking them if they know something about the whereabouts of the package, but I got no answer. This could also be a problem of my email account, sometimes my emails don't get to the receiver. Nevertheless, this situation still makes me kind of disappointed.



 Alright, that's all again! I hope that you liked this review and feel free to share your opinion on these lenses in the comment section!
See you soon!♡


2 comments:

  1. You look great as usual♥

    http://ohmylensdotcom.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete