Pages

20 April 2015

♡ Neo vison princess blue - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://en.pinkicon.com/product-231.html

This time I have some blue circle lenses from Pinkicon for you! Since it's the first time that I'm reviewing circle lenses from their shop, let me tell you more about the shop real quick!

Pinkicon has over 500 circle lenses and many makeup items of different brands on their shop! Their products are 100% authentic guaranteed and they ship for free worldwide! If you want a discount, use the code {A24680000} and you'll get $5 off! (not on toric lenses)

Now, let's move on!


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Pinkicon  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °


 This is the package that I got! 


And here are the contents of the package! It seems that every package comes with a detailed instruction, a circle lens case and a cute card of the shop! (next to the lenses of course) The back of the small card is also very useful, there is some space where you can write down the expiration date of your lenses! I think that's very good for people who easily forget stuff like this......perfect for me.


Here is the instruction close up! Personally I think that the design of the instruction is very adorable and the tips on the back are also very good for first timers! (Which I'm not but I think it's very thoughtful and nice of the shop to explain everything to their customers~)



Brand: NEO Vision
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water content: 45%
Base curve: 8.6mm
 Life span: 1 year (max)
Origin: Korea
Price: 23,17€ / $25.07

Now to the lenses! As you can see, the design is very pixelated and the colouring also looks faint. The yellow-ish colour in the midde is kind of hard to notice as well. But let's see how they look like in my eyes!


Before - after!


and in different lights!

Rating! ♡

Colour & design:  ♥♥♥♡♡
Enlargement: (won't rate that because personally I think they're too small for this point of criticism)
Comfort: ♥♥♥♡♡

Overall: ♥♥♥♡♡
Pretty but basic blue coloured circle lenses imo. They literally melt together my natural eye colour, which can be very good if you're looking for VERY natural looking lenses. Personally I like to enhance my natural eye colour to make my eyes look brighter, cuter or more special, but I have the feeling that these lenses are too hard to notice for this effect. There was something different that bothered me the most: it was SO HARD to put these lenses in! They're very soft, thin and the water content is also pretty high (this is actually good don't get me wrong), I guess that was why I needed at least 10 attempts per eye to get them in. To be more precise, I just had trouble with keeping them in my eyes, every time I blinked they came out....and I'm the type of person who's very impatient, so I had a little aggression issue there. :D After I finally had them in my eyes, I had the feeling that they moved a lot every time I blinked kind of hard.
All in all, I do like these lenses, but they're not my most favourite pair of lenses.


  
More pictures! ♡



For those who may not have seen my last entry, I've made a video! In this video I wore these lenses (the only reason why I'm mentioning it), so maybe you still want to check it out?


Alright, that's all!

See you soon! ♡

2 comments: