Pages

7 April 2015

♡ Magic eye mirage - review ♡


Annyeong! ♡


guess you didn't expect to hear from me THIS soon, right? Well, here it is, one of the two reviews of the brown coloured circle lenses I mentioned in the last review! (wow that sentence was complicated)  Hope you enjoy~

°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



Brand: POLYTOUCH
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 10,04€ / $13.00 

Here they are, looking very pixelated. But don't worry, that's only if you stare at them VERY close! You won't really see that when you're wearing them, okay? Now now, let's see how they look like on my eyes!


 Before and after~

~and in different lights!

Rating!

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♡♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
 I like the design and in my opinion they also look very cute, but as you can see, they don't suit me (or rather my blue eyes). They look quite unnatural with blue eyes, I guess it would be better for brown eyed people to wear them...Apart from that, they're very comfortable for me! I'm sure that they would look great on brown eyes and brighten them up a lot!


Moore picturees~ ♡  (please excuse my ugliness, I wasn't very photogenic that day~)






As I mentioned before, I got these lenses from Klenspop! Klenspop has many natural looking circle lenses, so you can choose your perfect pair of lenses that matches with your eye colour perfectly! And guess what, all of their lenses are really affordable! You should definitely check them out!


Yup, that's all again! I'll try to prepare the next review as fast as I can, maybe tomorrow~ But I have to survive work first ;A;
See you (hopefully) soon! ♡

6 comments:

  1. HAch ich liebe braune Linsen T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich auuuuch, aber die meisten stehen mir leider nicht so 100% ;A; voll schade.

      Delete
  2. xD Diesmal habe ich das "sponsored" nicht überlesen.
    Sehen süß aus!

    ReplyDelete