Pages

26 April 2015

♡ Geo xtra diamond violet - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/Geo-Diamond-Violet

Happy birthday to mee..happy birthday to meee~  ....alright back to business

Let's try out something new! This is the first time I've had purple circle lenses and it has been a very long time since I had such big lenses!


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ ° the circle lenses are sponsored by Geocolouredlenses  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



It came in a small package like last time. As you can see, everything was in a small clear plastic bag again. (and I was too excited and already opened it....and then I remembered that I have to take pictures of it. Sorry for that)

 The lenses came in small bottles this time! 



Lens code: WT-B31
Colour: Violet
Collection: Xtra Diamond
Life span: 1 year
Power range: 0.00 / Plano only
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base curve: 8.70mm
Water content: 40±2%
Material: Polymacon

Price: €32.09   €21.06


before and after! The result is amazing~

 and in different lights!


Rating! ♡
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
The lenses are just asdfghjkl! I love them, they're so unique! And thanks to their big diameter, they give off the ultimate dolly eye effect! The colour is very powerful as well. Like all lenses from geo these ones are also very comfortable, despite their size. Since they're purple, I can't wear them everyday, but they look great when you put some effort in your makeup and go for a flashy look! 



More pictures!



 That's all I guess! I hope you like these lenses as much as I do and again, big thanks to Geocolouredlenses



See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. The design is really cute and you are so pretty! *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much! ♡ ^-^

      Delete
  2. dark hair looks so great on you *_* gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you think so? Maybe I should get some more wigs then muhahahaha~
      Oh, and thank you very much, dear! ♡

      Delete