Pages

12 April 2015

♡ EOS Lucifer coco choco - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/348-lucifer-coco-choco-eos.html

Today I have these brown circle lenses for you! After this review, I have only one pair of lenses left to review, but before that, I'll upload something different (hopefully)! Anywaaay, let's gooo!


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





 Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 11,59€ / $15.00


aaaand voila, a very close up picture of one lens! As you can see, the lens only has one brown colour, no black ring or such. I'll tell you what I think of them later, let me show you more pictures first!


Before and after!

...and in different lights! Crap, you can't see the description on the pictures....Okay, from top to bottom: Indoor light, daylight, flashlight! 
Sorry for that....let's move on quickly to the rating, shall we?



Rating! ♡
Colour & Design: ♥♥♥♡♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
Very simple, brown coloured lenses! They only have one colour, which is good if you want to 
archieve a natural look. If you ask me, I think that they don't suit me, since my eye colour still really stands out. But they still made my eyes look cute somehow! They are very comfortable for me as well. I think I would recommend them to people with brown eyes only - except if you want your own eye colour to stand out a bit, then these lenses are perfect for you!



More pictures!
 

 As I mentioned before, I got these lenses from Klenspop! Klenspop has many natural looking circle lenses, so you can choose your perfect pair of lenses that matches with your eye colour perfectly! And guess what, all of their lenses are really affordable! You should definitely check them out!


That's all agaiiiin~ If everything goes well, I'll be able to upload the next blogentry soon! I won't say what it is heehee~ (But I guess I already mentioned what I did today on twitter.....oops.)


See you soon!

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute with this circle lenses! But your blue eyes are so pretty too (I envy you >w<)
    Nice review!! :D

    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you very much, you're so kind! ♡

      Delete
  2. You look so cute with this circle lenses! But your blue eyes are so pretty too (I envy you >w<)
    Nice review!! :D

    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute with the lenses~

    ReplyDelete