Pages

1 March 2015

♡ Let me introduce you : Canon-chan! ♡


Annyeong! ♡


As I said before, I saved up some money and bought a new camera! Let's name her Canon-chan ♡
Canon-chan was pretty expensive, compared to my old camera, but she's worth every cent ♡ Oh, my old camera is fine, but how should I put it.....it's just very used. But I think I'll use my old camera when I go traveling or to conventions, since Canon-chan is pretty unhandy sometimes (and also too precious to me to take her around). And I still have to get to know her better, huehuehue.
Now that I have her, I may do some videos from now on! (My poor youtube channel, it's all dusty and rusty....wait that rhymed.) Me and my good friend are making some more plans for the future as well, so maaaaybe there will be lots of stuff coming up!♡


Luckily Canon-chan already knows how to make me look good, I think we both will have a lot of fun together!♡
(and please ignore the proof of my obsession with british youtubers in the background)

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Wie cool! Ich will zurzeit auch sparen, um mir zum ersten Mal eine RICHTIGE Kamera kaufen zu können. Irgendwie bringen es die kleinen Digitalkameras halt doch nicht so sehr, wie ordentliche DSLRs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap, stimmt. Aber ich muss mich dafür jetzt erstmal übel lange mit der DSLR auseinander setzten, weil die so viele Funktionen und Einstellungen hat. Bin total überfordert! :D

      Delete
    2. Ja, aber das ist doch das schöne! :D Man hat so viel zu entdecken!!!

      Delete
    3. Jaaaa es ist auch total spannend :D Ist so wie damals, wo man endlich mit den nagelneuen Spielzeugen, die man zu Weihnachten bekommen hat, spielen konnte! :DD

      Delete
  2. Richtig die gute Qualität *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaaa die hat sich voll gelohnt. *^*

      Delete
  3. Wie teuer war sie? ;_; mag auch dringend eine haben!! T_T so toll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 549€ ;A; musste ne Weile für Sparen ;A;

      Delete
    2. Ich strebe ja eine zwischen 300 & 400 Euro an. Hoffe mal Canon hat auch in der Preisspanne was schönes. Habe bisher immer nur tolle Kameras von der Firma gesehen (bzw. ist es nur eine Marke?)

      Delete
  4. i have the same camera. it's pretty awesome.
    + beautiful photos (and now will be more and more of them here, i guess!) ♥

    http://dead-moth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete