Pages

15 March 2015

♡ EOS Lucifer zebra gray - review ♡


Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/362-lucifer-zebra-gray.html


I'm honest, I was in a rush so the pictures (the selfies at the end of the post) may not be the best. I hope you won't mind~
Oh right! Before I forget it, I just want to let you know that I'll be doing lots of circle lens reviews in near future. So be prepared!



 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °




Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 12,36€ / $16.00

My natural eye colour                                                       with circle lens



 the difference~


 both lenses~


Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Unusual design! My first thought when I saw the lenses was "lenses with a zebra pattern and a brown circle? These lenses will look very odd in my eyes." But I was wrong! The gray zebra pattern fits my blue eyes perfectly and the brown circle looks definitely less harsh than a black one!

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks to the circle, these lenses have an enlarging effect, although they're quite small! (does this sentence even make any sense? help I'm too tired)

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Very comfortable! ♡

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
These lenses surprised me a lot! I really thought they would look totally weird in my eyes. Who would've thought that they would suit me so well? I was also uncertain because of the brown circle, since I'm only used to black ones. But it's a refreshing change, the brown circle gives off a very soft enlarging effect! I definitely recommend these lenses to everyone with blue eyes! (I'm not sure how they would look on brown eyes though)



Mooorreeee pictures! ♡


 That's all I guess! Hopefully the next items will arrive soon, so I can blog again! ♡






 See you soon! ♡

6 comments:

  1. Ich prepare mich schon mal auf die nächsten... Hast du auch braune dabei?
    Wollte an Jennys Geburtstag meinen Boyfriend cosplayen und der hat braune Augen xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich krieg allein im nächsten Paket von Klenspop 2 paar braune und ein paar schwarze. :D
      Und wenn ich mich nicht irre kriege ich noch 3 weitere Pakete (von anderen firmen) hohoho~
      Aber die braunen musst du dir selbst holen, würde keine leihen aus hygienischen gründen (falls du darauf hinaus wolltest :D)

      Delete
    2. Neee, keine Angst. Darauf wollte ich nicht hinaus! Würde mir schon selber, wenn überhaupt, welche holen. Kam damit aber halt vorher noch nie in Berührung, da wäre ein Review vorher zu lesen ja nicht verkehrt!

      Delete
  2. These lenses have such a unique design~ ^ 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Ich hab dich mal nominiert:
    http://hibi-the-gibi.blogspot.de/2015/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete