Pages

11 March 2015

♡ EOS Leo brown - review ♡


Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/370-eos-leo-brwon.html


Yuuushh, another package from Klenspop arrived!  This time I thought it would be a good idea to use my brown wig to match the lenses and I have to say, the idea was pretty good!


 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °



Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Price:
16,99 € / $22.00
 
my natural eye colour                                                 with circle lens


 the difference~


 both lenses~


Colour & Design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Very unique design! Totally love the leopard pattern, made me want to wear cat eye eyeliner again after such a long time! The colour is also very nice, at first I thought they would be yellowish and not brown but they look "normal" in a small distance. It's kinda cool, because people can only notice the fancy design when they're close enough!

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
They're small lenses but I think my eyes do still look bigger though! 

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Veeeery comfortable! As expected from EOS lenses~

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Love these lenses! I didn't like them much at first but they look awesome in my eyes! The brown also looks very natural, which surprised me because of their yellowish looking colour. They're great if you want to look a bit wild - but they're great as well if you just want to wear them everyday!



More pictures~ ♡
 

Hope you liked this review! I'm also preparing the next review right now, so you'll hear from me soon!



See you (very) soon! ♡

7 comments:

  1. Erst mal 6000 geile Selfies von sich machen, weil #neueKamera :D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na logo! #luxusleben #ichgönnmir

      Delete
    2. OMG btw. Du bist 18??? :D
      War ich nicht selbst erst 18??? :D

      Delete
    3. ughh ich werd im April 19...don't wanna ;A;
      ja stimmt, warst du das nicht erst??? :D:D

      Delete
    4. Jo, ab 18 ist der Altersprozess plötzlich unaufhaltsam schnell, weil halt kein wichtiges Alter mehr kommt auf das man hinfiebern könnte (na ja, außer vielleicht 21 für bestimmte Reisen in andere Länder, wenn man auf Clubs etc. steht).

      Delete
  2. tolle Bilder *_* mag die WIg so an dir!

    ReplyDelete