Pages

18 February 2015

♡ BELMORE von natural fit grey - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/412-colored-contacts-von-natrual-fit-gray.html




It's me again. This time (and also the next review) I have some silicone hydrogel lenses that I want to show you! I was very excited to try them out, since I never had lenses like these before. But anyways -

Let's start! ♡


 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





 Brand: BELMORE
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 23,27€ / $30.00


 my natural eye colour                                                  with circle lens




 the difference~

 
both lenses~



Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
I think the design is interesting! I wasn't sure if the grey colour could be seen or not, but as you can see, the grey is noticeable!  ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
They're only 14.2 mm big, but I still feel like I have some big, doll-like eyes! ヽ( ⸝⸝⸝◕ั ௰ ◕ั⸝⸝⸝ )ノ

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
So now, what do I think about these silicone hydrogel lenses? Short answer, they're good! I'm a type of person that can wear circle lenses without any problems, but these lenses are really comfortable, or more than that. How should I put it, my eyes feel nice, I could wear the lenses all day long and my eyes would still feel "fresh" (can I use that word, yes?) after I take them out.  (* >ω<)

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Silicone hydrogel lenses are definitely recommendable for people who want to wear circle lenses for many hours, for example for a cosplay on a convention. They won't make your eyes feel tired after some hours,
I'm sure!  ♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡




More pictureees~



 Yuuuup, that's aaall! I think I'll upload the next review on Saturday....hopefully.



See you soon! ♡

1 comment:

  1. the lenses are perfect ;_; they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete