Pages

21 February 2015

♡ BELMORE von natural fit brown - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/411-colored-contacts-von-natrual-fit-brown.html


Here's the next silicone hydrogel lens review! Since I reviewed the grey lenses last time, I will include some parts of that review for the rating later. I hope you don't mind. (I mean they're the same lenses but a different colour, ok?) (* >ω<)



°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





 Brand: BELMORE
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 23,27€ / $30.00


 my natural eye colour                                                   with circle lens



 the difference~


both lenses~


Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Interesting design! The brown colour is very nice, sadly my blue eyes don't match with these lenses very well. (๑◕︵◕๑)

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Small lenses but big, doll-like eyes! ヽ( ⸝⸝⸝◕ั ௰ ◕ั⸝⸝⸝ )ノ

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
These silicone hydrogel lenses are good! I'm a type of person that can wear circle lenses without any problems, but these lenses are really comfortable, or more than that. How should I put it, my eyes feel nice, I could wear the lenses all day long and my eyes would still feel very good, even after I take them out. (`・ω・´)”

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
Silicone hydrogel lenses are definitely recommendable for people who want to wear circle lenses for many hours, for example for a cosplay on a convention. They won't make your eyes feel tired after some hours, I'm sure!
Sadly, my eye colour doesn't match with these lenses very well, as I said before. But I still love these lenses though! ♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡





Moore pictures~♡



Yuuup, that's it again! Oh and I'll buy a new camera soon! That means pictures with better quality~
(you have no idea how many pictures I need to take until I have some with a good quality ugh)
Maybe I'll show you the new camera then!



Bye~! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment