Pages

24 January 2015

♡ M.I. Contact Cara blue - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/375-cara-blue.html?search_query=cara&results=7



Last but not least, blue circle lenses! This is the last pair that has been in the last packet from klenspop, so that means no new reviews for now (━┳━ _ ━┳━)
Anyway, let's take a closer look! ♡


 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price10,04 € / $13.00



 my natural eye colour                                                    with circle lens



 the difference~

both lenses~


Colour & Design: ♥♥♥♥♡
It's a pretty basic design, but they still look very lovely! The colour is a tiny bit too dark for my eyes, but I'm sure the colour is intense enough to even cover brown eyes very well! There's one thing that bothers me, maybe it's just my imagination, but I have the feeling that I can see the colour of the circle lenses sometimes.....or maybe it's because I'm only used to bigger lenses. (。・ω・。)?

Enlargement:  ♥♥♥♡♡
They're quite small circle lenses, but because of the black ring, they give off an enlarging effect!  d (ゝ∀・)

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Very comfortable!  o(〃^▽^〃)o

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
Nice, blue circle lenses! I think they're good for beginners, because they're quite small but still stand out. They cover light eyes very well, and I bet they would cover dark eyes, too! I'm happy that I have some pretty, blue circle lenses again. o(≧∇≦o)




Piiiicture time! ♡ : 


And that's aaaall~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
I need to think about stuff that I could blog about, since I've finished the circle lens reviews....If you have any ideas what I should come up with, tell me okay? (๑✧◡✧๑) ♡

bye~♡

No comments:

Post a Comment