Pages

21 January 2015

♡ EOS Lucifer Ice II hazel - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡


http://klenspop.com/en/lucifer/325-lucifer-ice-brown.html

 Here I am again! v(。^▽^。)v Have fun reading this review! ♡



 °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: 12,36 € / $16.00


 my natural eye colour                                                      with circle lens


The difference~

 
Both lenses~


Colour & Design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Very cute and decent design. These brown coloured lenses stand out more than the gray coloured ones, but I think that's because my eyes are blue and the gray lenses blend in better with blue eyes. I still think it's hard for people to notice them though. (; ̄ェ ̄)

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
Just like the gray lenses, if you compare them with my iris, they do look bigger, but you can't see much of an enlargement while wearing both lenses....the lenses still are noticeable though! (。◕‿◕。)

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Very comfortable! (°∀°)b

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
To be honest, I had my doubts at first. I was worried that they wouldn't suit my blue eyes very well, but they're really pretty! Of course they would suit brown eyes better, but I still think I could wear them (and also the gray lenses of course) on a daily basis because of their delicate design. (๑>ᴗ<๑)♡


Picture time~♡ :




Yup, that's it again! I still have one pair of lenses left to review! Since I'm busy with work the next few days, you'll see the last review on saturday or sunday, okay? ( ˘ ³˘)❤

See you soon~♡

1 comment:

  1. those lenses suit you very well *_* pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete