Pages

17 January 2015

♡ EOS Lucifer Ice II gray - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/lucifer/327-lucifer-ice-ii-gray.html


 New year, new review! ( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑
I hope you had a great start into the new year! Mine wasn't that good, but things are getting better
finally! (-^〇^-)



°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price :  12,36 € / $16.00



                         natural eye colour                                                        with circle lens



 Difference~

 both lenses~


Colour & Design: ♥♥♥♥♡
The design is really cute, but very decent. Sadly, the gray doesn't stand out much and I'm afraid other people won't notice them. Well if you look closely, you'll notice the small, black ring, but that's all, I think.....on a second thought, this may be really good if you want to wear circle lenses for work or school and don't want to get caught with them! ( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♡♡
They obviously are bigger if you compare them with my natural iris, but because of the decent design, they look like they're small circle lenses, unfortunately.

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Very comfortable! Didn't notice them at all. (°∀°)b

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
They're really cute circle lenses that suit my eye colour very well! I think they're good for every day make ups. (๑>◡<๑)



More pictures! ᕙ(ꈍ∇ꈍ)ᕗ  :





Alriiiight, that's all!
I still have two reviews left to prepare, so you'll hear from me soon! (。◕‿◕。)

bye bye~♡

4 comments:

  1. I really do like them *-* they look natural, yet make your eyes bigger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! They're matching perfectly with my blue eyes, I really love them a lot~ ♡

      Delete
  2. I have too a review of lenses from klenspop, they are totally great ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my third pair actually & I absolutely love the circle lenses from klenspop! I never had any problems with the lenses and the company is always very kind to me asdfghjkl ;A; ♡

      Delete