Pages

9 December 2014

♡ NEO VISION Black cat - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡



Surprise! I'm back with a new review! I 'm lucky to review two pairs of circle lenses this time, so stay tuned for the next review! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °


The shipping was kinda quick this time too, the content of the package was also nicely wrapped in bubble wrap, just like last time~ (。・ω・。)


Lens info:

 Brand: Neo Vision
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8,4mm
Life span: 1 year (max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price:
7,49 € / $9.70

 


My natural eye colour                                                  with circle lens, close up



The difference


Both lenses



Colour & Design: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
At first I thought the circle lenses would be a bit darker, but they have a nice shade. It's a very decent black, if you know what I mean. The black isn't too harsh, I like it. The design is very pretty, too.

Enlargement: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡
Small difference, which is okay. I chose them because I wanted decent black circle lenses, that don't stand out too much (with the enlargement).

Comfort: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Very comfortable! Had no problems while wearing them.

Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Nice, decent, black circle lenses! They are perfect if you want to emphasize your natural eye colour. (Which is exactly what I was looking for huehuehue)



Now, have some selfies! ☆~~ヾ(>▽<)ノ。・☆
(And don't forget to check out Klenspop, if you're currently looking for some cirlce lenses, okay? ♡)




Alright, that's it! See you soon! (^ _ ^)/

2 comments:

  1. die stehen dir einfach meeeeeeeeega toll *_* schöne Bilder!

    ReplyDelete