Pages

20 December 2014

♡ M.I. Contact Magic circle - review ♡

Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/black/42-magic-circle.html


 As I promised, here's the other review! And yes, I got two pairs of black circle lenses (¬‿¬)



°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





 Brand: M.I Contact
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price : 10,04 € / $13.00




                      My natural eye colour                                                with circle lens and makeup




 The difference

both lenses

Colour & Design: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The lenses are really pretty imo! The black is intense, it's covering my natural eye colour really well! I also like the design, I love lenses where the colour fades away towards the centre. (I hope you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Enlargement: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The lenses are pretty small but the black ring does the magic, you see.  (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜✧☆°

Comfort: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡
After some hours I felt them....they weren't hurting or anything but I just felt them in my eyes. But I have to say that I've challenged them, I went on a concert while wearing them! Everything was fine, they were pretty comfortable! (except the "feeling their existence" thing) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥

Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Nice, intense black circle lenses! They are good for heavier make up, they would look a bit odd otherwise, a bit too unnatural. But if you want to set the main focus on your eyes, then they're perfect! (๑>ᴗ<๑)♡


Selfie tiiiimeee~ (。◝‿◜。)




Alright, thank you for reading! ♡
See you soon! (^ _ ^)/♡

2 comments: