Pages

15 July 2014

♡ I graduated from school! & funny photoshoot ♡

Annyeong! ♡

These past weeks I had some time for myself and I finally found some time to relax, but it also happened a lot~!
So now I thought it would be a good time to tell you what exactly happened.

As you can tell from the title, I graduated from my school! It's always hard to explain the education systems in every country, so let's just say I went to a college, okay? I'm a bit too lazy to go further into explaining right now, sorry~ m(¬0¬)m
So, last friday was my graduation ceremony!



Loooove the last picture! Although my sister stood between me and my favourite teacher......
...damn yooouuu sis!  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
When we took the last picture, we were the only students left at school. Everyone went home or went to party somewhere else....WELL THEY MISSED SOMETHING.
We went drinking with the teachers after the graduation ceremony!
I had sooo much fun and I'm also very happy that I gathered so many nice memories with all of them, my friends, my teachers, my family. 
Thank you a lot ♡ ( ˘ ³˘)♥



Let's move on to the next point! ♡


The day after my graduation, I met up with some friends! To be exact, I met up with Kazu (seems like I don't have other friends ahahaha No jk.) and Jenny ! ♡

We decided to take some pictures together..... well, it was kind of a fail, If you ask me.... ʅ(。◔‸◔。)ʃ


Ok ok I'm kidding, we took some good pictures too. (*≧▽≦)ノシ))





As you can see, we didn't know how to pose in front of the camera at all. Buuuuut next time we'll have some ideas I swear! ( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑
I think I should just look up some poses for us all and take those "posing ideas" on my phone with me. ......that would make things a lot easier. (。-ω-)ノ

 But first I need a new outfit for that. (´⊙ω⊙`)!

Well then, see you soon! v(。-_-。)v ♡

4 comments:

  1. Awww, love your graduation outfit~ you looked gorgeous!

    And the pictures of us are so pretty! And YEAH! PLEASE! DO it XD we need more inspiration~ pretty Julice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sie werden so schnell erwachsen! :D Gratulation zu deinem Abschluss.
    Die Bilder sind gut geworden. Das letzte Bild und das hier ( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yObq9x-S8Zw/U8VKfYIOz7I/AAAAAAAAAu4/uaGGLme8z8w/s1600/img_1334_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg ) ist echt cool geworden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha danke dir :) Und oh mein Gott, ich steh ja total auf meinem "sexy blick" auf dem zweiten coolen Bild :DDDD Ich weiß echt nicht warum ich das getan habe! :D:D:D

      Delete